RemoteTalk audio cable
The RemoteTalk cables perform a wide range of functions on a slim three-button remote, so you don’t have to fumble with your device.
- Press the top button to increase.
- Press the bottom button to decrease.
- Press and release the centre button once to answer.
- Press again to end the call.
- Press and hold the centre button for two seconds.
- Two beeps indicate that the call has been declined.
- To switch or switch back, press and release the centre button.
- To switch and end an in-progress call, press and hold the centre button for two seconds. Two low beeps will indicate that it worked.
Talk to me– voice command
- Press and hold the centre button until voice activation starts up (functionality varies by device).
Play or pause song or video
- Press and release the centre button.
- Repeat to resume.
Move it, move it
- Quickly press the centre button twice to skip forwards.
- Hold on the second press to scan.
- Quickly press three times to skip backwards.
- Hold on the third press to scan.
Note: The cable included with our headphones is fully compatible with the iOS family. Functionality may vary by device.