RemoteTalk audio cable
The RemoteTalk cables perform a wide range of functions on a slim three-button remote, so you don’t have to fumble with your device.
- Press the top button to increase
- Press the bottom button to decrease
- Press and release the center button once to answer
- Press again to end the call
- Press and hold the center button for two seconds
- Two beeps indicate the call has been declined
- To switch or switch back, press and release the center button
- To switch and end an in-progress call, press and hold the center button for two seconds. Two low beeps will indicate it worked.
Talk to me—Voice command
- Press and hold the center button until voice activation starts up (functionality varies by device)
Play or pause song or video
- Press and release the center button
- Repeat to resume
Move it, move it
- Quickly press the center button twice to skip forward
- Hold on the second press to scan
- Quickly press three times to skip back
- Hold on the third press to scan
Note: The cable included with our headphones is fully compatible with the iOS family. Functionality may vary by device.