Power your Studios
The Studios boast a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery to power ANC and up to 20 hours of playback. Here’s how to charge your headphones:
- Connect charging cable to micro USB port on right earcup
- Connect the USB-end of cable to a power source
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge a dead battery using the AC adapter. It may take longer if you’re charging via USB from your laptop or other device.
If your headphones aren’t charging properly, reset your Studios.
Here’s what the blinking LEDS on the Fuel Gauge mean:
When unplugged from power source:
- 5 white lights signal full or near-full charge
- 1 solid red light signals low charge
- 1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion
- No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging
When plugged into power source:
- 5 white lights signal maximum charge
- 1 flashing white light signals battery is near depletion