RemoteTalk audio cable
The RemoteTalk cables perform a wide range of functions on a slim three-button remote, so you don’t have to fumble with your device.
- Press the top button to increase the volume.
- Press the bottom button to decrease.
Answer or end a call
- Press and release the centre button once to answer.
- Press the centre button again to end the call.
Decline a call
- Press and hold the centre button for two seconds.
- Release the centre button.
- Two beeps indicate that the call has been declined.
Put a call on hold
- To switch between calls, press and release the centre button.
- To switch and end an in-progress call, press and hold the centre button for two seconds. Two low beeps indicate that you ended the other call.
Use voice command
- Press and hold the centre button until voice activation starts up.
Play or pause a song or video
- Press and release the centre button.
- Press and release the centre button again to resume.
Skip to the song you want
- Quickly press the centre button twice to skip forward.
- Hold on the second press to scan.
- Quickly press the centre button three times.
- Hold on the third press to scan backward.
Note: The cable is fully compatible with the iOS family. Functionality may vary by device.