Press once for on/off.
Press once to play/pause.
- Hold for 3 seconds to pair or to disconnect pairing
- Single press to disable Bluetooth
- Accept or reject calls with single press
- Transfer calls with double press
- Put on hold and take incoming calls with a single press
- Hang up and take incoming call with 2-second press
- Switch between calls with single press
Use (–) and (+) to adjust speaker volume.
You’ll hear cues when:
- The Pill powers on or off
- It connects to or disconnects from Bluetooth
Two Pill 2.0 speakers can use Near Field Communication (NFC) to wirelessly connect to one another. You can choose whether you want to use your speakers to amplify the sound or play the sound in stereo.
- To cable connect to an audio device like a phone or MP3 player, use the jack labeled IN.
- To cable connect to another speaker, use the jack labeled OUT.