Having trouble with your speaker’s audio? Find answers here:
SPEAKERS WON’T TURN ON
- Try replacing them
Using the AC Adapter?
- Make sure the outlet you’re using is working
Volume too high? Volume too low? Speaker snapping, crackling or popping? No sound at all? Don’t stress, try this:
- Turn on your device and make sure it is playing
- Adjust the volume on your device
- Adjust the volume on the speaker
- If you plugged in your device, make sure the 3.5mm audio cable is fully inserted.
- If using Bluetooth, try using the 3.5 mm stereo cable instead or try troubleshooting for Bluetooth.
HEARING DOUBLE—ECHOES OVER THE PHONE
Are your friends hearing echoes when you take calls over your speakers?
This is most likely acoustic feedback between your speakers and your phone’s microphone, not an issue with your speakers.
Connected via Bluetooth
If you’re connected to your speakers via Bluetooth and still hear echoes try troubleshooting for Bluetooth.