RemoteTalk Audio Cable
The cable included with our headphones is fully compatible with the iOS family. If you have Android, Windows or Blackberry devices, check out our RemoteTalk cable for Android, Windows or Blackberry.
The RemoteTalk cables perform a wide range of functions on a slim three-button remote, so you don’t have to fumble with your device.
- Press the top button to increase
- Press the bottom button to decrease
- Press and release the center button once to answer
- Press again to end the call
- Press and hold the center button for two seconds
- Two beeps indicate the call has been declined
- To switch or switch back, press and release the center button
- To switch and end an in-progress call, press and hold the center button for two seconds. Two low beeps will indicate it worked.
Talk to Me—Voice command
- Press and hold the center button until voice activation starts up (functionality varies by device)
Play or pause song or video
- Press and release the center button
- Repeat to resume
Move it, Move it
- Quickly press the center button twice to skip forward
- Hold on the second press to scan
- Quickly press three times to skip back
- Hold on the third press to scan
Note: Functionality may vary by device.