- Turn your headphones ON
- Ensure that there is no audio cable plugged into your headphones
- The Bluetooth LED on the left earcup will blink, indicating that you are in pairing mode
- Connect to your headphones with your phone or music player
- The Bluetooth LED will blink four times to confirm a connection has been made and will remain on
To manually initiate pairing mode, press and hold the b button for 2 seconds.
DISCONNECT & RECONNECT
Push and hold the b button to disconnect your Bluetooth connection.
To re-pair to your last Bluetooth connected device, press and release the b button.
Enable ANC-Only Mode by pressing and holding the power button and the b button for 1 second.
- Press and release the b button to play or pause music
Play it Forward
- Press the b button twice to skip to the next track
- Press the b button twice and hold on the second press to scan forward
Take it Back
- Press the b button three times to play the previous track
- Press the b button three times and hold on the third press to scan backward
- Answer or end a call—single button press
- While on an active call, double press to take the call from your phone rather than your headphones
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold the b button for 2 seconds
If you're using Skype, ensure that you're using the latest version, then pair your headphones to your computer.
BLUETOOTH STATUS INDICATORS
|| Searching for Bluetooth Connection