Solo2 Wireless functions
Ready to put your Solo2 Wireless headphones to work? Here’s how you use your headphones when connected wirelessly.
- Press and hold the power button on the right ear cup to power on or off.
- LEDs in the fuel gauge glow white when switched on.
- Tap the power button to show the fuel gauge status – find out more about how to power your Solo2 Wireless headphones.
Use the 'b' button on the left ear cup for the following:
- Press once to pause or play a track, or to start or end a call.
- Quickly press twice to skip a track.
- Quickly press three times to reverse skip.
When connected wirelessly, use the volume up/down buttons on the left ear cup – above and below the 'b' button.
To go wireless, get to know the Bluetooth basics – Solo2 Wireless.
When connected with your cable to a compatible device, follow the steps for using the remote/mic cable to control audio and incoming calls.
The cable should be plugged in securely, with the straight end of the plug connected to your headphones and the angled L-shaped end connected to your audio source.