Powerbeats2 Wireless functions
With only one button, Powerbeats2 Wireless are extremely easy to use. Here’s more info on how and where to use them.
One button – two commands:
- Press the button to switch on.
- Press and hold for 4 seconds to manually enter connectable/discoverable mode.
- Powerbeats2 allow you to play music or take calls.
- If music is actively playing, it will pause to indicate that you have an incoming call.
- Press the MFB (multi-function button) on the RemoteTalk cable to answer or end a call.
- Press and hold the MFB to reject a call.
Where to wear
Powerbeats2 Wireless are sweat- and water-resistant, making them perfect for rigorous indoor and outdoor workout conditions, including exposure to rain.
- They are not waterproof – don’t submerge or expose to a constant flow of high pressure water.
- Do not use in extreme conditions such as the sauna, steam room or other exposure to excessive heat and humidity.
More questions about how and where to wear Powerbeats2 Wireless? Learn more about how Powerbeats2 Wireless fit.