Charge your Beats Pill+ Speaker
The Beats Pill+ can play for up to 12 hours with a 3-hour charge.
Check the charge level
When you turn the Beats Pill+ on or off, the fuel gauge lights blink to show how much charge is left in the battery.
- When the Beats Pill+ is turned on, you can press the power button to check the charge.
- When the battery in your Beats Pill+ has less than 10 percent charge, the first fuel gauge light blinks red.
Plug in to charge
Use the lightning-to-USB cable to plug your Beats Pill+ into a power source. The lightning connector plugs into your speaker* and the USB connector plugs into your power supply unit (PSU) or other power source.
- As the Beats Pill+ charges, the fuel gauge lights flash.
- When charging is complete, all five lights shine for 30 seconds, then turn off.
* The lighting port on your Beats Pill+ is for charging the Beats Pill+. The USB port is for charging other devices.