Eartips go in your ears, so you’ll want to treat them well. Here’s the protocol:
Selecting the right size
Remember – one size does not fit all. Beats earphones come with several sets of eartips, so try them all to find the pair that fits most comfortably.
Insertion and removal
- Pull back on your ear to straighten the canal.
- Insert the eartip securely so that it’s firmly in place.
- To remove, twist the earphone gently to break the seal in your ear.
- Always remove the eartip from the earpiece before cleaning. Failure to do this may result in damage to the earphones.
- Use warm water and mild soap on a damp cloth to remove dirt and earwax from the eartips. Don’t use harsh cleaning products.
- Rinse completely and dry before placing them back on your earphones.
- Gently push the eartips back onto the eartubes.
- Learn more about how to treat your earphones.