Bluetooth works through a short-distance radio transmission, so it’s not uncommon for audio to get a little fuzzy at times. Here’s how to fix it:
To test or improve sound
- Place both devices a maximum of 9 metres apart.
- Move both devices away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves, wireless routers and other electronic devices.
- Ensure that your Beats and Bluetooth devices are charged and turned on.
- Increase the volume on your Beats and the paired Bluetooth device.
- Go to sound settings on your device and select your Beats as the input/output device (Mac) or as the playback/recording device (PC).
You can also try pairing your Beats with your Bluetooth device again.