Set up and use your Studio Wireless headphones
Pair your headphones
- Make sure that your headphones aren't connected to an audio cable.
- Turn your headphones on. The Bluetooth LED on the left ear cup will blink.
- Connect to your headphones with your phone or music player.
- The Bluetooth LED will blink four times to confirm that a connection has been made.
To turn on pairing mode so that you can connect to a new device, press and hold the b button for 2 seconds.
Disconnect or reconnect
- To disconnect your Bluetooth connection, press and hold the b button.
- To reconnect to the last Bluetooth device that you used, press and release the b button.
Use ANC-only mode
To turn on ANC-only mode, press and hold the power button and the b button for 1 second.
Control your music
- To play or pause music, press and release the b button.
- To skip to the next track, press the b button twice.
- To scan forward, press the b button twice and hold on the second press.
- To play the previous track, press the b button three times.
- To scan backward, press the b button three times and hold on the third press.
- To answer or end a call, press the b button once.
- To take a call from your phone rather than your headphones, double-press the b button.
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold the b button for 2 seconds.
Learn what the lights on your headphones show
LED Status Fast pulsing Searching for Bluetooth connection On (solid) Connected to Bluetooth