Reset your Beats Pill+ Speakers
If you experience audio or power issues with your speaker, try resetting it.
Reset and keep settings
- Hold down the power button for 8 seconds, then let go.
- Press the power button once. The Fuel Gauge flashes white to red 3 times.
- Your device is now reset.
If you've reset your speaker and are still having problems, check to see if there is an update available for Beats Pill+ using Beats Updater or the Beats Pill+ app.
Reset and delete settings
If you want to remove all paired devices, remove the custom name, and reset your Beats Pill+ to its factory settings, follow these steps.
- Use the Lightning to USB cable to plug your Beats Pill+ into a power source.
- Turn the speaker on.
- Hold down both the "b" button and the power button for 6 seconds.
- The Fuel Gauge flashes red 6 times.
- Your Beats Pill+ is restored to the settings it had when it was purchased.