Clean and store your Beats earphones or headphones
Learn how to clean, store, and care for your Beats earphones or headphones.
Clean your Beats
- Never wear in-ear headphones if they appear dirty. Keep your eartips clean.
- Use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil. Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
Take care of your Beats
- Avoid exposing your Beats headphones or earphones to liquids or high humidity.
- To disconnect headphones or earphones from your music player, grasp the plug and pull. Never pull on the cable itself.
Store your Beats
- Store your headphones or earphones in the protective case that's provided.
- Don’t store other items in the case.
- Store your Beats in a clean, dry place. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in extreme heat or cold.