Set up and use your Solo3 Wireless headphones
Here's everything you need to know to make the most of your Solo3 Wireless headphones.
If you have an iPhone using iOS 10, follow these steps. When you set up your headphones in this way, they set up automatically with your other devices that are signed in to iCloud and using iOS 10, macOS Sierra, or watchOS 3.
- Hold your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone.
- Press the power button on your headphones for 1 second.
- After a few seconds, your iPhone asks you to connect. If it doesn't, press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone.
If you have some other Bluetooth device, follow these steps to pair your headphones with that device:
Connect to a different device
Your headphones automatically reconnect to the last device you used with them. To connect to a different device, follow these steps.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iOS 10:
- Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Swipe to the side in Control Center to show the Now Playing card.
- Tap the device name in the corner of the card, then choose your headphones from the list of playback devices. If you don't see your headphones, follow the steps for all other devices, below.
All other devices:
Plug your headphones into a power source using the included micro USB cable. As the headphones charge, the Fuel Gauge lights flash. When charging is complete, all five lights will remain lit.
Your headphones provide up to 40 hours of playback from 2 hours of charging, and up to 3 hours of playback from a 5-minute charge.
To control audio playback, use the b button on the left earcup, or the center button on the included RemoteTalk cable.
- Press once to play or pause audio playback.
- Press twice to skip to the next track. Press three times to skip backward.
- Press twice and hold on the second press to scan forward through a track. Press three times and hold on the third press to scan backward through a track.
To control playback volume, use the volume buttons on the left earcup or the RemoteTalk cable. To control call volume, use the volume controls on your phone.
- Press and release the volume up button, or press and hold to increase volume continuously.
- Press and release volume down button, or press and hold to decrease volume continuously.
To control phone calls, use the b button on the left earcup, or the center button on the RemoteTalk cable.
- Press once to answer or end a call.
- Press once to answer a second incoming call and put the first call on hold. When two calls are active, this switches between calls.
- Press and hold for 1 second to reject an incoming call.
- Press twice to stop listening through your headphones and send the call to the phone.
To activate Siri on your iOS device or the voice-command feature on another device, use the b button on the left earcup, or the center button on the RemoteTalk cable. Just press and hold until you hear a chime, then say what you need.
Your headphones are automatically kept up to date when they're set up with an iPhone using iOS 10.