Clean and store headphones and earphones
Keeping your Beats headphones clean is essential for safe and lasting use. Keep them looking and working the way they’re meant to.
Clean your Beats
- Never wear in-ear headphones if they appear dirty—keep your eartips clean
- Keep your headphones shiny and fingerprint free—use the dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil
- Avoid exposing your Beats headphones to liquids, temperature extremes and high humidity
- To disconnect headphones from your music player grasp the plug at the end of the cable and pull—never pull on the cable itself
Shield and protect
- Always store your headphones in the protective case provided
- Take special care folding your Executives.
- Don’t store other items in the case
- Store in a clean, dry environment
- Avoid storage in extreme heat or cold