Put your Pill in motion with these Bluetooth connection tips:
- Turn on the speaker
- The lit "b" button will pulse to indicate pairing mode
- Activate your Bluetooth device and search for the Pill
- Select Beats Pill from the list of found devices
Disconnect & reconnect
Hold down the "b" button for three seconds to cancel your Bluetooth session or to reconnect.
Note: You can only disconnect when you're not on an active call.
- Answer or end a call—single button press
- Transfer calls between your phone and the speaker—double press
- Put on hold and answer an incoming call with a single button press
- Switch back with single press
- Reject call, or hang up and take incoming calls with a 2-second button press
The Pill can remember up to eight devices, but can only pair with one auxiliary device at a time.
To connect to a previously paired device, terminate the current session and set your Bluetooth device to discover your speaker.
OFF ON Connected ON Unconnected Pairing NFC Touch OFF Solid WHITE OFF Pulse WHITE 2 Blinks