Set up and use your Pill or Pill 2.0
Put your Pill in motion with these Bluetooth connection tips:
- Turn on the speaker.
- The lit "b" button will pulse to indicate pairing mode.
- Activate your Bluetooth device and search for the Pill.
- Select Beats Pill from the list of found devices.
Disconnect & reconnect
Hold down the "b" button for three seconds to cancel your Bluetooth session or to reconnect.
Note: You can only disconnect when you're not on an active call.
- Answer or end a call—single button press.
- Transfer calls between your phone and the speaker—double press.
- Put on hold and answer an incoming call with a single button press.
- Switch back with a single press.
- Reject call, or hang up and take incoming calls with a 2-second button press.
The Pill can remember up to eight devices, but can only pair with one auxiliary device at a time.
To connect to a previously paired device, terminate the current session and set your Bluetooth device to discover your speaker.
OFF ON Connected ON Unconnected Pairing NFC Touch OFF Solid WHITE OFF Pulse WHITE 2 Blinks