Solo2 Wireless functions
Ready to put your Solo2 Wireless headphones to work? Here’s how you use your headphones when connected wirelessly.
- Press and hold the power button on the right ear cup to power on or off.
- LEDs in the fuel gauge glow white when switched on.
- Tap the power button to show the Fuel Gauge status—learn more about how to power your Solo2 Wireless headphones.
Use the 'b' button on the left ear cup for the following:
- Press once to pause or play a track, or to start or end a call.
- Quickly press twice to skip a track.
- Quickly press three times to reverse skip.
When connected wirelessly, use the volume up/down buttons on the left ear cup – above and below the 'b' button.
To go wireless, get to know the Bluetooth Basics—Solo2 Wireless.
When connected with your cable to a compatible device, follow the steps for using the remote/mic cable to control audio and incoming calls.
The cable should be plugged in securely, with the straight end of the plug connected to your headphones and the angled L-shaped end connected to your audio source.