About your Beats ear tips
Learn how to use and clean the ear tips that come with your Beats earphones.
Select the right size
Beats earphones come with several sets of ear tips. Choose the pair that’s most comfortable and provides the best sound experience for you.
Insert or remove
If your earphones don’t already have ear tips attached, choose a set of ear tips and attach them. Then gently insert the ear tip into your ear. You can adjust the ear tip until it feels secure.
To remove the ear tip, twist the earphone gently and pull it away from your ear.
Clean your ear tips
- Gently remove the ear tips from the earphones. If you don’t remove the ear tips before you clean them, you might damage your earphones.
- Use warm water and mild soap on a damp cloth to remove dirt and earwax from the ear tips. Don’t use harsh cleaning products.
- Rinse the soap away completely with warm water.
- Let your ear tips air dry.
- Before you put your ear tips back on your earphones, make sure that the ear tips are dry.