Solo2 Wireless functions
Ready to put your Solo2 Wireless headphones to work? When connected wirelessly, here’s how you use your headphones.
- Press and hold the power button on the right earcup to power on or off.
- LEDs in the Fuel Gauge glow white when powered on.
- Tap the power button to show the Fuel Gauge status—learn more about how to power your Solo2 Wireless headphones.
Use the "b" button on the left earcup for the following:
- Press once to pause or play a track or to start or end a call.
- Quickly press twice to skip a track.
- Quickly press three times to reverse skip.
When connected wirelessly, use the volume up/down buttons on the left earcup—above and below the "b" button.
To go wireless, get to know the Bluetooth Basics—Solo2 Wireless.
When connected with your cable to a compatible device, follow the steps for using the remote/mic cable to control audio and incoming calls.
The cable should be plugged in securely, with the straight end of the plug connected to your headphones and the angled, L-shaped end connected to your audio source.