Bluetooth basics—Powerbeats2 Wireless
Connecting to Bluetooth is easy! Here’s everything you need to know.
Powerbeats2 Wireless let you know that they’re ready to be paired with a pulsing white light—all you have to do is turn them on.
- When fully charged and paired, the LED will be solid white.
- Up to 8 devices can be remembered.
- Powerbeats2 Wireless will automatically connect to the last paired device.
- To manually enter connectable/discoverable mode, press and hold the power/connect button for 4 seconds.
Distance and range
Once you’re connected, get the most out of your Bluetooth.
- If you’re using your phone or music player, try your left pocket or left arm-band.
- Try to limit the barriers between your headphones and source device—don’t bury it in the bottom of your gym bag.
- Powerbeats2 Wireless has range—allowing for Bluetooth connection up to 30 feet from the source device.