Power your Studio Wireless
Studio Wireless headphones have a rechargeable battery that powers playback and Adaptive Noise Cancellation (ANC) for 12 hours when connected with Bluetooth and 20 hours when connected with a 3.5 mm cable.
Charge your headphones
- Connect the charging cable to the micro USB port on the right earcup.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the supplied USB power adapter.
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge a dead battery using the supplied USB power adapter. It may take longer if you charge via USB from your laptop or other device.
Check your battery status
Here’s what the LEDs on the Fuel Gauge mean when your Beats aren't plugged in to a power source:
- Five white lights signal full or near-full charge.
- One solid red light signals low charge.
- One flashing red light signals that the battery is almost empty.
- No lights signal that the headphones are powered off or the battery isn't charging.
Here's what the LEDs on the Fuel Gauge mean when your Beats are plugged in:
- Five white lights signal that the battery is fully charged.
- One flashing white light signals that the battery is almost empty.