Clean and store speakers
Beats speakers were designed to deliver deep, powerful sound in small packages. Take care of them and they’ll keep your parties bumping for nights on end.
So fresh and so clean
- Keep your Beats speakers shiny and fingerprint free—always use the dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil build-up.
- Keep moisture away from the grill or speaker area. If any liquids spill on the device, dry them immediately and clean all surfaces with your cleaning cloth.
- Don’t pinch or walk on the cords, especially at the plugs and inputs.
- To completely disconnect your speaker, unplug the AC adaptor from the unit and the wall.
- Only use your speakers with the AC voltages listed on the back panel—using with other voltages may cause irreversible damage and void your product’s warranty.
- Don’t try to repair, modify, or disassemble your speakers—they don’t contain any user-serviceable parts. Contact Consumer Support instead.
Treat them right
- Keep away from exposure to humidity, rain, and from extended exposure to direct sunlight.
- Don’t block any ventilation openings.
- Unplug your speakers during lightning storms or when you’re away for extended periods of time.
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer.