Bluetooth basics—Solo2 Wireless
Connecting your wireless device to your Solo2 Wireless headphones is easy and only requires one button.
- If you were using the audio cable, unplug it.
- Turn your headphones ON.
- Your headphones will automatically enter pairing mode when turned on.
- The Bluetooth LED will pulse white.
- Connect to your headphones on your device by selecting Solo Wireless.
- If you’ve renamed your Beats using Beats Updater, that name will show in the list.
Your headphones will always auto connect to the last device they were paired with.
Disconnect & reconnect
To disconnect from the device you’re paired with, or to initiate pairing mode, press and hold the "b" button for 2 seconds—the Bluetooth LED light will pulse white and you're ready to pair.