The Return Policy applies to orders placed on beatsbydre.com prior to August 1, 2014. Orders placed after August 1, 2014 are subject to Apple Inc. return policy.
Beats Electronics guarantees satisfaction on all Beats by Dr. Dre products. If you are not completely satisfied with your Beats purchase, you may return your item for any reason within 30 days.
Returned items must:
- Be in new condition
- Include all accessories
- Have original packaging
- Have the serial number or UPC (barcode)
RETURNING A PRODUCT
Follow these steps to return a product purchased from BeatsByDre.com:
- Call Consumer Support to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and the return address.
- Pack the product in its original product packaging and mail it in sturdy box to ensure the product will be returned without damage.
- If you do not have the original product box or packaging, mention this to the Consumer Support representative.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box. Failure to do so may result in your package being refused or cause delays in processing your refund.
- Be sure to use a package-shipping service such as UPS, FedEx or the United States Postal Service.
- Remember to request your tracking number.
- We recommend insuring your product.
Once the return is received and verified, we will send a confirmation email and credit the payment method used to make the purchase. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card or other form of payment used in the original transaction. Please allow several days for the refund to be processed.
- Purchases made at our NYC retail location must be returned there. However, this store cannot accept returns for purchases made on the website or over the phone.
- Additionally, BeatsbyDre.com cannot accept returns for Beats products that were purchased from other retailers.