The Pill and Pill XL operate the same way—these simple button functions are all you need to get started.
Press once for on/off
Single Press for play/pause
- Hold for three seconds to pair or to disconnect pairing
- Single press to disable Bluetooth
- Accept or reject calls with single press
- Transfer calls with double press
- Put on hold and take incoming calls with a single press
- Hang up and take incoming call with 2-second press
- Switch between calls with single press
Use (–) and (+) to adjust speaker volume.
You’ll hear cues when:
- The Pill powers on or off
- It connects to or disconnects from Bluetooth
Two Pill 2.0s or two Pill XLs can connect to one another via NFC compatibility. In pairing mode:
- Tap the two NFC logos together once to amplify sound
- Tap a second time to activate stereo sound (one Pill plays left channel, one plays right channel)
- To cable connect to an audio device like a phone or MP3 player, use the jack labeled IN.
- To cable connect to another speaker, use the jack labeled OUT.