If you need more information on the Beats Updater, we’ve got you covered.
Currently, the following products can receive updates:
- Pill 2.0
- Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Solo2 Wireless
- Studio Wireless
USING BEATS UPDATER
Beats Updater guides you through the download and firmware update process for supported Beats products. Here’s the rundown:
- Go to the Beats Updater site
- Download Beats Updater
- Remember the location of your download
- Open the downloaded
- .exe file on Windows
- .pkg file on Mac
- Follow the installation instructions to complete the download
- Using the cable that came with your product, plug your Beats directly in to your computer via USB
- Do not use a USB hub.
- For Beats that did not come with a cable, please use any micro USB cable that supports data transfer.
- Do not unplug your Beats until the firmware update is complete—it only takes a few minutes
Once you’re updated, you’ll benefit from the latest software to keep your Beats working the way they were intended to. You can also rename your Beats, but you may have to unpair your Bluetooth device and reconnect to see the change on your phone or music player.
BROWSERS AND OPERATING SYSTEMS
The following browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer
Remember to install any updates to your browser before running Beats Updater to ensure full compatibility.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 and 8.1