Clean and Store Headphones
Keeping your Beats headphones clean is essential for safe and lasting use. Keep them looking and working the way they’re meant to.
CLEAN YOUR BEATS
- Never wear in-ear headphones if they appear dirty—keep your eartips clean
- Keep your headphones shiny and fingerprint free—use the dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil
- Avoid exposing your Beats headphones to liquids, temperature extremes and high humidity
- To disconnect headphones from your music player grasp the plug at the end of the cable and pull—never pull on the cable itself
SHIELD AND PROTECT
- Always store your headphones in the protective case provided
- Take special care folding your Executives.
- Don’t store other items in the case
- Store in a clean, dry environment
- Avoid storage in extreme heat or cold