Rated 4 out of 5 by Kaydee BEATS PRO IN BLACK
These headphones are made from the same material of the "no longer avaliable" Beats "Detox" Limited Edition" headphones. It's also nearly priced the same as the Detox. The Detox headphones are heavy too, which leads me to believe that these headphones may be the "Detox" headphones with the "Pro" lettering on it. Well anyway th Detox sounds great and although i put up some cash for them, i am satisfied with the product so if you want good sound quality and willing to spend the money, then go to the "High End" level of Beats headphones and get the Pro's. I don't think you will be disappointed.
November 21, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by lil ed great
these headphone are the bomb.great quality sound and durability.
MY serial number fell off .does that affect the price of the beats
December 4, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris999 Perfect for production/listening!
I recently picked up a set of Pros. I have to say, they're the best headphones I own. I'm an avid DJ/Producer. I also use these for just normal listening, but they're just fantastic!
Pros: Great sound quality, comfortable
Cons: A little heavy
March 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by beats9901 The truth about Beats Pro.
For those of you looking to buy beats pro I think you should read this. 90% of all the people putting terrible reviews about beats pro most likely did not buy them from this site. They bought them from an unregistered manufacturer(meaning they are not real Beats). The other 10% most likely just got a defective pair. Beats Pros are amazing headphones, only reason they get 4 stars is they're a little bulky. Witch is understood because they are extremely durable. The sound quality is perfection. Very deep bass. I'm sure there are better sound quality headphones out there... But then you're looking to spend around $800 to $1300. I know $400 to $450 is a lot of money.. But if you're looking for comfortable headphones that can last years and still look great, then search no more Beats Pros are for you. Like I said they are bulky and heavy, But they are not just terribly uncomfortable. For headphones that can last you years, I'd say being a little bulky is fine. They also block sound very well, even without batteries and everything. I completely recommend this product for anyone looking for quality sound.
December 22, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by H-dog meh.
i have had these for 4and 1/2 months and the cup wiggles around dangerously. out of fear that it will fall out i have stopped using them. they sounded absolutely incredible when they worked but i admit to being jealous of my friends studios. they are not as good looking but the sound is the same or even a bit superiour and they are half the price.
October 17, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by Golden Yussuf It's great but don't lose your money
It's great but it's to pricey it hurts my ear not the best qualities and it's to heavy
December 14, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cal Like it but hurts my head
Its a nice set of headphones but are not comfortable and really hurts my head. To be honest for the price I was expecting comfort and sound quality in one. You know best of the best that you could listen to for hours. These headphones I couldn't keep them on for more than 10 mins but other than that their great.
December 17, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by NJCOOL Bought mine in 2011. Great Headphones,fl
I shelled out the money, thinking this is the best out. Great sound quality,but the headphones are heavy and hard on the ears with prolong use. I also notice the jack that plugged into the headphone separated,and I'm not hard on my equipment. Haven't been able to find out where to go to replace the wire for when it finally breaks off. Got duct tape on it now which makes my [$] headphone look like a knockoff piece of junk...
March 30, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gary b [$] no!
A little disappointed! But the sound quality is amazing! but the bass can't touch the studios!
April 4, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Doktor Gil Looks can be deceiving
Okay since I saw the metal frame in these and the fact that they move back for dj'ing. They are sexy and comfortable to listen I just wish they can make the studio this nice... My ears don't get hot like the Studio does. It would make the piece a lot better if they made the extension a bit longer. I have a thick neck and the ear pieces end just under chin making it difficult to look down when I just want to wear them. Hopefully Dre takes this into consideration, give this exterior the performance the the beats have and make the audiophiles happy. I would recommend for professional use not so much casual because although it is better looking you music won't be as clear as the Studios.
October 20, 2010